Lead Vendor Relationship Specialist
La Hulpe - Terhulpen ( Brussels area)
Our Company :SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories. Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
The IT Vendor Management department owns the end-to-end relationship of IT/Network vendors within SWIFT. The Vendor Manager will be responsible for operational delivery of the network services towards SWIFT and its customers. He/she will ensure that vendor performance is in line with contractually agreed Service levels. He/she has the objective to drive vendors to meet internal and external customer expectations.
The Job / Responsibilities :- Respond to internal customers' requests for assistance and/or information. Support escalation when vendor deliveries or services are not in line with what was contractually agreed or not meeting reasonable expectations. Initiate; organise and manage the communication both internally at SWIFT and with the vendor, ensuring customer impact is well understood and escalations are managed adequately.
- Show ownership of major failures for a network vendor to deliver their service and drive to conclusion of the issue, including post-mortem phase, identifying root causes and improvement actions.
- Build and maintain networks within SWIFT and with the vendor at operational management level, this to ensure fast and efficient resolution of issues.
- Liaise with vendors and internal customers to ensure that the necessary procedures and processes are established in order to deliver and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA). Lead vendor service/delivery meetings. Own and maintain vendor related processes documentation.
- Define and improve processes to respond to the operational risk/resiliency needs of customers and improve the effectiveness of the delivery chain.
- Coordinate the development and participate in analysis of reports/feedback on product/service users, prepare global reports on vendor performance, analysis of issues, and potential vendor-related risks. Monitor risks, mitigations and improvement actions to closure
- Follow-up on network deliveries and vendor driven migrations to protect both Swift and its customers interests.
- Responsible for the reporting on references and asset management of network lines and components. Update cases and reference systems.
- Participate in vendor and cost performance process to monitor pricing, processes, SLA and technologies.
- Evaluate and propose sourcing products and services based on business requirements. Support complex projects, applying existing vendor management practices to ensure expected outcomes.
Your profile :- University degree or equivalent by experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Financial analysis and budget control experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with counterparts of different levels in the organization, as well internal as external (vendors)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong team player with sense of initiative
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- IT/Networking Background would be an asset
We offer :Our headquarters in Belgium is located in the leafy suburb of La Hulpe on the outskirts of Brussels. There is a regular shuttle service between our HQ and the main railway/metro stations in Brussels. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits, including luncheon vouchers, sport center, on-site restaurants and insurances:
• Europ Assistance
Want to be part of our global family? Apply now!
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).