Funds & Institutional Mandates Operational Officer ( fixed term contract of 1 year)
Brussel - Bruxelles
Our Company :We have an opportunity for a "Funds & Institutional Mandates Operational Officer" for our Brussels based office.
Would you like to join our team?
At NN Investment Partners, we provide our clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions. We manage assets for institutional and retail clients and, fund distributors.
NN Investment Partners has approximately €246 billion assets under management.
Worldwide, over 1200 professionals watch over our clients’ money.
NN Investment Partners is the principal asset manager of NN Group active across Europe, US, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.
Operations and Administration Belgium is mainly responsible for the Oversight and the administration of the BE funds and the BE Institutional Mandates.
This includes a daily operational survey till the control and the validation of all kinds of official and contractual reporting in order to avoid any risk and to ensure the quality of the NAV's and the respect of all legal / tax / Compliance / Risk / and any other obligations of a Management Company. This includes also the analysis of the impacts and the implementation of any project (new fund / new mandate, merging, liquidation), new legislations, fees structure (Trailer Fees Administration, loyalty premium calculation)...All those activities are managed together with our internal (NN IP BE & NL Departments) and external providers.
The Job / Responsibilities :Your main responsibilities:
• Daily oversight function for Belgian Funds and Belgian Institutional Mandates
• Examining reconciliation differences
• Oversight and validation reporting for mandates
• Generate special reports for funds / mandates
• Checking fee calculations
• Generating, checking and validation regulatory reports
• Be in contact by e-mail / phone with internal departments and external counterparties
• To respect the deadlines: tasks designed to meet the legal, contractual and operational deadlines
Your profile :Your Experience and skills :
• You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience within the financial industry.
• You have a very good knowledge and expertise with financial accounting
• You have knowledge and expertise on securities and stock exchange transactions
• Basic knowledge of legislation: AIF, UCITS, MiFid II,… and financial statements for funds is seen as a plus
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
• You are proficient in MS Office and if you have a good knowledge of Aladdin, Sim Corp and Multifonds , this is also seen as a plus
• You show a strong flexibility and you are a real team player
• You have the necessary sense of responsibility and you can work independently
We offer :We offer you:
• The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager;
• An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
• A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you;
• Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & Contact
Interested? If so, click on ‘Apply for this job’, complete the on-line application form and submit your resume and letter of motivation.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact Dirk Jacquemyns on +32 475 49 00 36 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).