Banking Strategy Manager
The Job / Responsibilities :Devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology
At Accenture Strategy you will be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
As a Banking Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end ownership of key projects (or project deliverables), including responsibility for project financials, operations and people matters
- Client relationship management up to C-Level
- Coaching junior team members and fostering an active learning environment
- Assisting in growing the Strategy practice by identifying new opportunities to partner with clients on strategic topics
- Active participation in Accenture’s expert networks to develop thought capital
- Expanding the in-depth expertise of the practice in one strategy domain and industry
- Contributing to growing the Strategy practice by identifying, developing and executing new business opportunities
- You will be mainly based in Brussels or Luxembourg, but eager to also work and collaborate internationally.
Your profile :You are self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, and prepared to analyze, structure and solve complex problems. Subsequently you have the ability to present and discuss these topics within your team and in front of the client. In addition, you are eager to follow a continuous and steep learning curve. You are able to build a strategic vision and value agenda within your Strategy domain and/or industry focus.
- Completed Master’s degree from a leading university
- Minimum 5-9 years of experience in a Strategy consulting firm or similar experience in banking, insurance, consumer goods, pharma or retail industries
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proven entrepreneurial skills and mindset
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Effective communication in Dutch, French and English
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).
We offer :Our offer
At Accenture Strategy you will work with industry leading clients, helping to define and deliver state-of-the-art solutions for strategic C-Suite issues. Our global network of experts will support you in building a solid network and expanding your knowledge and experience. Intense teamwork, combined with continuous training will bring your professional and personal skills to the next level and provide unparalleled opportunities for you to grow and advance in your career.
Our collaborative and inclusive working environment builds on the strengths and added value of each person. We help you to find the right balance through flexible working using the latest collaboration technologies and mobility solutions.
You will chart a sustainable career journey guided by your personal Career Counselor. This will enable you to continuously grow as a professional and individual through a tailored growth path.
As a valued member of our Accenture family, your sense of belonging will be nurtured through a diverse program of initiatives and community networking events that recognize your achievements. Our Sports, Corporate Citizenship, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity programs and our annual Innovation Challenge provide additional fun and inspiring ways to engage with colleagues and society.