Senior Consultant with Insurance Legal Expertise (170000GG)
Our Company :Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
The Financial Services Industry practice of Deloitte in Belgium offers a wide array of services that are specifically designed for financial institutions in the banking, securities, insurance, investment management and payment industries. In addition to attest and tax, we offer services in areas such as risk management, actuarial services, regulatory compliance, human capital, operations performance and technology solutions.
The Job / Responsibilities :Within our Governance, Risk and Regulation department in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant with Insurance Legal expertise.
Towards our clients:
- Assist clients with the interpretation of existing and upcoming regulation
- Assist with gap analyses of upcoming regulation and the impact thereof on the day-to-day business of our clients
- Develop practical solutions on how to implement new regulation within an existing client environment
Towards our regulatory team:
- Reinforce the regulatory team with legal and regulatory insurance expertise
- Work in a team – coach and guide more junior team members
- Give training on insurance regulation
Your profile :- 3 to 4 years of experience as a (company) lawyer within an insurance company
- Deep knowledge of insurance conduct and product regulation (Insurance Law, AssurMIFID, IMD/IDD, PRIIPs, etc.)
- Be able to work independently
- Good writing skills
- Willingness to travel and work on international projects
- You can express yourself fluently in English both orally and in writing; you have a good knowledge of both Dutch and French
We offer :- The occasion to work with a team of other Financial Services Industry consultants (risk measurement experts, risk modelling consultants, actuaries, business process experts, regulatory consultants, …)
- The opportunity to work on both small regulatory projects as well as large-scale implementation projects such as AssurMiFID, PRIIPS, Insurance Distribution Directive
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities.
- Be able to travel abroad and work on international projects
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).