Information Security Analyst (M/F)
Our Company :Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
The Job / Responsibilities :We are currently looking for an
Information Security Analyst
Your mission :
The Information Security analyst will work closely with the CISO.
As a member of the CISO team, he/she
- will define and execute the information security control plan based on the risk analyses output;
- will participate to the security maturity evaluation of our third-parties and execute the control plan;
- will prepare dashboard for the Security Committee;
- will maintain information security policies and ensure their application (or identify any deviation);
- will perform research and oversee activities as assigned primarily within information security;
- will support internal, external audits.
Your profile :Your profile :
- 3/5 years experience in Information security. Experience in BCP is an asset.
- Must be able to interact and provide executive level communications to several stakeholders.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Master Degree in Information Security, Cyber Security or IT
- Possess certification such as ISO27001, CISSP (or any relevant certifications linked to Information Security)
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to handle multiple priorities and high stress situations
- Fluent in French and English
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).