(Senior) Manager IT Audit in Banking
Our Company :KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services. In Belgium we have 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Teams of highly skilled IT professionals have the knowledge and experience to help clients manage technology risk and provide them with the information they need to meet their strategic and financial goals. Advisory combines strong financial and business expertise with deep industry specialization. By combining these skills in multi-disciplinary teams, Technology Advisory is able to offer clients solid IT solutions. The synergy of skills within Technology Advisory enables KPMG to form a bridge between IT and audit and business management, thereby achieving a common understanding of how important issues can be managed.
In order to cope with the expansion of the Technology Advisory team, KPMG is looking for a (Senior) Manager in IT Audit to serve its clients in the banking sector.
The Job / Responsibilities :Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will provide support to our external audit teams in the execution of IT audits, in the context of financial statement audits, SOX 404 audits and Internal IT Audits for clients in the banking sector. This covers assessment and testing of general IT controls as well as identification and testing of automated process controls.
- You will perform SOX 404 advisory services and carry out risk and control assessments of banking related applications.
- You will perform Technology Advisory assessments and advise clients on the use and management of - information systems and technology.
- You will serve IT Audit and Technology Advisory engagements, including planning and scoping.
- You will be expected to quickly integrate in the team, build up your internal network, coach and supervise your junior colleagues and closely collaborate with all professionals involved in the files where your assistance is required.
- You will maintain relations with clients, the KPMG network and with the business community in general
Your profile :Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's degree with at least 8 years of experience in Internal IT Audit, external IT Audit, Financial Audit or Internal Audit in the Banking sector
- Regulatory reporting knowledge (COREP, FINREP)
- Strong business sense, professional attitude, real team player
- Ability to identify and assess IT risks and controls and to relate them to the wider business environment
- Fluent in English and either Dutch OR French
- Being CISA and/or CIA certified is a plus
We offer :At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, group & hospitalization insurance, net allowances, lease car with fuel card, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to work with major clients in various sectors.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).