(Senior) Consultant Debt & Capital Advisory (1700009I)
Our Company :About Deloitte Debt & Capital Advisory
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and financial, legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional services provider.
Deloitte Debt & Capital Advisory (“DCA”) is the largest independent debt advisor globally with over 200 professionals based in 31 countries across Europe, North America, Africa and Asia. During the last 12 months, our global DCA network has advised on over 150 transactions with combined debt facilities in excess of €10bn.
In Belgium and the Netherlands DCA (“DCA NeBe”) is the leading debt advisor operating one cross-border integrated team of 17 dedicated professionals, which execute over 30 mandates annually. Clients include leading (international) Private Equity firms, (large) Corporates and family owned businesses across multiple sectors.
DCA operates fully independent from financiers. Our expertise ranges from the provision of strategic advice on optimal capital structures to the execution of raising debt. We enable access to all types of financing, from ordinary bank debt, LBO financing, structured finance solutions/securitisation and asset based lending to institutional parties and alternative lending.
Within the wider Deloitte organization DCA is part of Financial Advisory (“FA”) which is primarily involved at a strategic level in mergers & acquisitions, transaction services (i.e. due diligence), corporate finance, business valuations, business modeling, restructurings, value creation services and real estate.
The Job / Responsibilities :Your Role:
This is your opportunity to join Deloitte’s leading and fast growing Debt & Capital Advisory team as a (Senior) Consultant:
• You will work in a team that provides high-quality and independent debt & capital advice on the wide range of complex and strategic financing challenges our clients are facing.
• Your role within this team will be to help clients achieve their funding objectives, which will incorporate a wide range of debt engagements including advice on optimal capital structures, raising acquisition or growth financing, execute refinancing processes and assist in the restructuring of existing debt facilities.
• As a team, you will be responsible for the execution and implementation of projects.
• You will work closely with your direct colleagues of DCA in Belgium and the Netherlands; and where appropriate with colleagues within Deloitte’s global Debt & Capital Advisory network.
• You will work on a wide range of debt advisory projects, mainly focused on Corporates & portfolio companies of Private Equity investors while maintaining a constant dialogue with clients, banks and advisors.
• You will have first line involvement in the transaction processes, including negotiations, management presentations, financial analyses and client/investor communications.
• You will assist Managers, Directors & Partners in developing debt advisory business and originating deals by preparing and participating in pitches, conducting Industry/Company/Transaction research as well as leveraging existing client relationships.
• You will assist Managers, Directors & Partners in various initiatives focused on the development and accelerated growth of the DCA department.
• You will be in charge of financial modeling, evaluating scenario analysis and covenant calculations.
Your profile :• You hold a university degree.
• You have 2 to 5 years of relevant (transactional) experience gained within the banking or investment industry with exposure to leveraged finance, debt capital markets, structured finance/securitization, restructuring and/or direct lending.
• You have strong analytical & technical skills, are result-oriented, with attention to detail and quality when delivering results under time pressure.
• You have a commercial mindset and good understanding of the financial markets and debt-related products.
• You work independently on your own projects under director & partner supervision.
• You are a dedicated & ambitious team player with very good communication skills.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
• You have a good proficiency level in MS Office.
We offer :• A leading cross-border team of 17 dedicated debt professionals embedded in a high performance Financial Advisory practice of 80 professionals
• An organization, deeply committed to your personal development, with clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programs
• The possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, in addition to be given the opportunity to coach and develop your colleagues
• Great team spirit and ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often working in multidisciplinary and international teams
• Projects where you have a genuine impact in a client situation
• An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities
• Work in the new Deloitte HQ, based on the Brussels’ airport (Zaventem) runway with facilitation of flexible ways of working, through fourteen regional offices and opportunities for working from home
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).