Junior Customer Support Engineer
La Hulpe - Terhulpen ( Brussels area)
Our Company :SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,800 banking organisations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. SWIFT enables its users to exchange automated, standardised financial information securely and reliably, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating operational inefficiencies. SWIFT also brings the financial community together to work collaboratively to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest. SWIFT is headquartered in Belgium and has over 24 offices worldwide. In 2016 SWIFT processed more than 5.6 billion FIN messages.
The Job / Responsibilities :-Resolve and report on customer queries and problems of various level of complexity.
-Troubleshoot and quickly diagnose complex problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) / key performance indicators and propose measures to prevent recurrence
-Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise.
-Work with the SWIFT community to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support
-Maintain client relationships and increase client satisfaction with designated customers by performing regular health checks of their operational environment and providing recommendations for improvement. Regularly review customer cases to detect possible customer’s infrastructure problems trends
-Implement solutions and provide product- related consulting or training at customer sites
-Help the overall knowledge within the teams by providing training to colleagues and/or proposing new ways of further improve the service we provide to the customers
-Provide technical support to the commercial divisions by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos
-Participate in service improvement projects within own area by assisting the consulting team with technical projects
Your profile :- University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position in the same area with customer interaction and exposure.
- Strong technical analytical skills
- Good verbal/written communication skills in English are a pre-requisite. It is an advantage when you also speak French, Spanish, Italian or German.
- A team player, excited to work in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of different operating systems including Linux, AIX, Solaris and/or Windows
- Good knowledge of TCP-IP, Routers, VPN, Firewalls, SSL setup etc.
- Knowledge on Oracle databases, MQ series and/or IBM WebSphere is an asset
- Knowledge of SWIFTNet products is an asset
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).