Head of Unit - Eurobonds Strategy and Business Development (f/m/d)
The Job / Responsibilities :As a Head of Unit reporting into the Head of the Eurobonds business, you will be directly responsible for establishing and evolving the overall business strategy as well as managing a small, agile and cross-location team of Product Sales staff in a challenging environment. In addition, you will have a clear external role to develop interacting among all parties active in the international debt capital markets at a senior/decision-maker level.
Furthermore, you will be tasked to identify new opportunities; plan, develop and track implementation of the sales pipeline; communicate and execute business development initiatives that deliver top- & bottom-line growth – this will all be done in close co-operation with the Relationship Management coverage teams as well as other business lines and relevant stakeholders. Consequently, you will be responsible for continuously shaping the strategy, feeding the product roadmap and deploying go-to-market approach (including responsibility for initiating marketing and commercialisation initiatives) in order to meet clear growth targets.
As part of a diverse Business line, you will be expected to take an active role in industry initiatives – both regulatory and other - and to use your knowledge, insight and regular contacts with existing customers, prospects and other industry partners to enhance in-life products as well as building the business case for brand-new ones. Leading your product sales team, you must spend time in the market to understand pain points and more deep-rooted problems at the level of all stakeholders and find innovative solutions. You must interact actively with business stakeholders to gain expertise and build networks in order to achieve this.
You must equally be able to communicate and build strong working relations with various areas of the company. When applicable you will work alongside – or lead where necessary - business development teams in other areas to support common objectives. You will consult with other product areas where relevant to ensure a global vision and a coherent suite of products and services at company level.
Your profile :- Proven people management skills in a complex and competitive B2B environment;
- A positive “can-do”, proactive and creative attitude are essential;
- Experience in managing and executing a sales pipeline is essential;
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable with interacting with senior management/c-suite;
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, economics or equivalent;
- Min. 10 years of experience in securities services within functions of financial sales, debt origination/trading, strategy, product management, relationship management, business development or similar;
- Demonstrable knowledge of debt capital markets, issuance flows and trends is essential;
- Fluent English is essential but business-level modern European languages would be a distinct advantage;
- Experience in marketing principles and executing go-to-market practices;
- Knowledge of business management principles and practices;
We are looking forward to your application.
Internal applications will be treated strictly confidential. Applications from disabled persons are explicitly welcome.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Mir soen Iech am viraus merci, dass der Iech bei ärer Kandidatur op den Banking Boulevard bezit).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).