Consultant or Manager Information Systems in Finance & Risk Management ( Job Number: 00349655)
Our Company :Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
In a constantly changing regulatory financial context, the Finance & Risk practice teams offer their clients – mostly very large financial, banking or insurance organizations – a variety of solutions including risk monitoring and management, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and transformation of the finance function.
Information systems are the driver of the performance of the company. Amongst multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, the IT specialists from our Finance and Risk entity are involved in the improvement or the implementation of our client’s Finance & Risk related information systems.
Our experienced professionals have the opportunity to focus on many technologies: General ERP (Oracle, SAP) or more specialized tools for risk management, decision making, budgeting, risk monitoring, consolidation in order to help our clients improve their business processes.
The Job / Responsibilities :You will have the opportunity to work on a large scope of projects including:
- Transformation of the finance function: Target Operating Model, Finance Architecture Design, Finance & Risks Integration, implementation of specific Risk or Finance solutions in banking and insurance environments.
- Optimization of financial and consolidation operations through technology: acceleration of closing deadlines, implementation of automation capabilities, implementation and execution of maintenance models for our clients.
- Coordination and supervision of the functional and technical consistency: consistency of finance and risks processes and IT logic; application integration with legacy systems.
Your profile :- Graduated in Business or Engineering, or Master in Finance at University level.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance sectors for an IT services company or consulting firm specialized in Finance and IT.
- You worked on risk related solutions (e.g. Fermat), BI (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Teradata), Finance (e.g. Oracle) or EPM (e.g. IBM, SAP).
- You have good knowledge concerning current Finance and Banking Risks/Capital Markets/Insurance related topics.
- You have knowledge in Finance/Risks flows and processes.
- You are willing to progress to management roles.
- You have experience in coordinating between functional and technical teams.
- You have strong adaptation and communication skills.
- You are willing to travel and fluent in English.
We offer :By joining Accenture, you have access to a global excellence network and recognized methodologies.
In order to promote the rapid development of your career, our evaluation system is based on merit. Regular assessments, personal coaching, training… we do everything we can to help you grow your career!
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).