CREDIT RISK ANALYST
The Job / Responsibilities :- You will report to the Risk Underwriting Team Leader and will be part of the Underwriting and Credit Information department.
- You will gather and analyse all information relevant for the assessment of short-term credit risks.
- You will assess the creditworthiness of debtors, mainly those located outside Europe.
- You will decide on possible insurance terms or submit proposals to the credit committee and the management committee.
- You will be a contact person for existing or potential clients; you will advise them, respond to their questions and their needs, and analyse, together with them, the steps they have to take.
- You will ensure the administrative follow-up of the files in the portfolio and keep the statistics up to date.
Your profile :- You hold a Master's degree with specialisation in economics, finance, law or commerce.
- You have a good understanding of the different cultures and business environments, for example through your mixed cultural and/or educational background and by speaking two languages (one of which must be Dutch or French) at mother-tongue level.You are also business proficient in English.
- You are client-oriented and you have a commercial mind set.
- You have excellent analytical and synthetic skills and you like working with figures.
- You are able to convince others and to present your analyses and ideas both orally and in writing.
- You are dynamic and result-oriented, you take initiative and have a sense of responsibility.
- You are well-organised and able to handle a significant workload.
- You are eager to learn and have a broad interest in international economic and financial news.
- You are willing to work abroad for a well-defined period in one of the group's subsidiaries or branches.
We offer :- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).