Advisor - Deal Advisory (September 2019)
Brussel - Bruxelles ( Zaventem airport)
The Job / Responsibilities :As part of KPMG Deal Advisory, you’ll be likely to perform the following tasks:
• Participate in financial due diligence exercises and data room reviews
• Identify key risks and gain insights in the value drivers and performance of the targeted business
• Add value to the targeted transaction by transforming key findings into price adjustments and proposed warranties
• Collaborate with others in the analysis of companies, assisting in mergers and acquisition advice, valuations, project finance debt advisory services, acquisition finance in advisory and structuring and asset as well as tax based financing
• Assist in the search for and the persuasion of potential investors
• Work on international engagements locally and abroad
• Work in close collaboration with the client’s M & A team and other specialists
A great opportunity for you is that the range of clients, as well as the multidisciplinary projects you will work on, offer continuous challenges. Furthermore you will be in frequent contact with clients - requiring travel to multiple client sites on a national and sometimes international basis. In addition, if you are looking to get CFA certified later on, KPMG will refund the costs and provide study leave.
Your profile :You will soon hold a Master’s Degree in business economics, applied economics, corporate finance, financial management or civil engineering. A specialized Master’s degree in Finance is highly recommended.
While academic qualifications are important, there are several other main competences we highly value, including:
• Strong client orientation
• Team work
• Analytical skills
• Professional attitude and judgement
• Quality of work
• Planning & organizing skills
• Stress resistance
• Strong communication skills in Dutch, English and French
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).
We offer :At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 20 vacation days (entitled to overtime), group & hospitalization insurance, net allowances, lease car with fuel card, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to work with major clients in various sectors.