(Senior) Portfolio Manager (M/F)
Our Company :Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
The Job / Responsibilities :Portfolio Manager (M/F)
Duties & responsibilities:
* Portfolio management of tailor-made contracts for private clients
* Internal sales and promotion of discretionary mandates
* Growing current and building new relationships within BIL commercial desks to increase discretionary mandate penetration (investment proposals, portfolio diagnostics, proactive communication etc.)
* Responsibility for following a specific segment of the market and generating investment ideas
Your profile :Your profile:
* You have at least 3 years professional experience in discretionary portfolio management and have extensive experience in financial markets and investments
* You are a team player and enjoy working towards common goals.
* You hold a master's degree in one of the following areas: economics, finance, mathematics or engineering. A CFA or CAIA would be appreciated
* You are fluent in English and in French both oral and in writing. Working proficiency in either German or Luxembourgish will be a clear advantage.
* You are able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
* You are fully acknowledging the importance of teamwork while being able to work autonomously
* You are comfortable presenting to clients and colleagues and entrust credibility
* You are comfortable working in a stressful environment and able to act accordingly
* You are familiar with MS Office and Bloomberg
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Mir soen Iech am viraus merci, dass der Iech bei ärer Kandidatur op den Banking Boulevard bezit).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).