(Senior) Manager HR Transformation (180000BQ)
The Job / Responsibilities :At Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a leading and trusted advisor and implementation partner, working with companies and governments around the world.
Our HR Transformation team is committed to helping our clients achieve the full benefits of their HR strategy and transformation. We believe the success of any HR transformation extends beyond the creation of capacity. We focus on building the capability, credibility and community to deliver High Impact within the business. For three decades now, our team has focused exclusively on HR - continuously investigating and steering the future of HR.
As a part of the team, you will …
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients in the transformation of the HR function, improving the efficiency of HR service delivery and positioning HR as a High Impact player in the business;
- Guide your clients and project teams through the assessment of the existing HR function, the identification of areas of improvement, and the development and implementation of recommendations aiming towards a best-in-class HR function;
- Shape, lead and execute these transformations through activities such as innovative communications, workshop facilitation, pioneering model design and implementation, etc.;
- Help our business grow through impactful business development – recognize and create opportunities, organize and lead bid teams, take part in marketing activities, develop and maintain an active network, etc.;
- Proactively carry out our HR Transformation mindset and High Impact model to the market;
- Continuously develop your knowledge and insights on HR-trends, HR service delivery models, core HR-processes, and the use of enabling technology in the world of HR.
Your profile :- You have a minimum of 8 - 10 years of relevant domain experience, including client-facing consulting experience;
- You have a passion and a proven track record in leading HR Transformations, achieving sustainable high impacts;
- You are a natural and inspiring leader, an excellent communicator, a charismatic relationship builder, and a strong team player;
- You are a dedicated project manager - defining project scopes and budgets, writing proposals, managing resources, mitigating risks, resolving issues, and reporting on status;
- You have a commercial attitude - you are able to identify opportunities and convert them into projects;
- You have a strong affinity with and understanding of technology and the ways it transforms todays way of working;
- You have experience with and interest in transformation activities, such as the development of communication materials, creating and delivering training, stakeholder assessments, workshop facilitation, etc.;
- You have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
- You thrive in an international environment and like to travel where needed;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
We offer :- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are as limitless;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- A large diversity in project engagements;
- A team of more than 140 enthusiastic and entrepreneurial colleagues who are passionate about what they do;
- The opportunity to take part in shaping the world of HR and Deloitte as a whole;
- Our business activities are centralized in Deloitte's Gateway office based in Brussels (Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (EU) based.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).