Compliance Officer (f/m)
The Job / Responsibilities :Field of activity
The compliance function works closely with the individual business units and group control functions to ensure compliance with national and international laws and regulations applicable to the various units of Deutsche Börse Group and its business activities. The compliance function has a proactive and product-focused role in the identification of possible compliance or reputation risks, including those that may arise in connection with new activities and products. Clearstream Compliance works in partnership with Group Compliance, which is responsible for defining group-wide policies, supports their uniform application within the group companies, and provides central services to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing, international finance, anti-corruption, data protection and avoidance of conflicts of interest and similar legal requirements.
Located in Luxembourg you will assist the CCO & Head of Compliance with the requirements of the Luxembourg AML and company policies. You will act as compliance support and advisory assistance to first line of defence employees and management for any question related to AML/CTF and KYC and will monitor all relevant national and international regulatory changes and ensuring compliance with AML/CTF and KYC related regulatory obligations at all times.
Assist the CCO & Head of Compliance in:
- Providing constant support to the business in handling escalated AML/CTF queries advising on risk-based approach,
- Implementing and monitoring an oversight program of Issuer Acceptance & Refusal,
- Implementing and monitoring an oversight program of Customer Acceptance & Refusal,
- Providing constant support to the first line of defence under the context of CSD-R,
- Providing AML support related ad-hoc projects,
- Implementing and monitoring an oversight program of Conflict of Interest register,
- Ensuring compliance of Clearstream with its on-going AML/CTF duties including but not limited to, remediation projects, customer on-boarding,
- Assist in ensuring that Company’s risk assessment framework are maintained and up to date,
- Assist in the provision of AML/ CTF and KYC trainings to Clearstream employees.
Your profile :Qualifications/required skills
- University degree, preferably in Law or International Business/Economics, Political Science.
- Minimum of 2-8 years of experience in Asset Services, Settlement, Investment Funds in Luxembourg, preferably within the Control Functions.
- Excellent understanding of Luxembourg AML/CTF and KYC regulations on Credit Institutions, Knowledge of cross-border and (International) Central Securities Depository (I) CSD is a strong plus.
- Perfectly fluent in English, both oral and written. French or German is a strong plus, any other languages would be an additional benefit.
- Team player and able to work independently.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Mir soen Iech am viraus merci, dass der Iech bei ärer Kandidatur op den Banking Boulevard bezit).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).