(Senior) Advisor Financial Risk Management
Our Company :KPMG's Financial Risk Management's (FRM) team offers a broad range of financial risk management services. We help add value by providing industry understanding, regulatory insight and technical advice across a range of risk issues including:
- Risk methodologies, tools and approaches for the Financial Services industry (banking and insurances);
- Risk management and valuations related to derivative products;
- Guidance and independent reviews on regulatory reporting criteria and methods
- Effective and integrated risk governance;
- Efficient liquidity and capital management.
The Job / Responsibilities :Potential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting clients in the modeling of their risks (credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, …), from model design to model implementation.
- Helping clients assess and manage the impacts of new regulations (Basel, IFRS, SSM, …).
- Valuation of financial instruments
Next to being involved in client projects, you will also
- Assist in proposal writing
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Marketing and raising the profile of KPMG in the market place through networking events, attendance at external conferences, contributing to publications conferences etc.
Your profile :- You hold a Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or a quantitative discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, …)
- You have at least 3 years of experience within the banking sector.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English (both verbal and written).
- Relevant areas of experience and expertise are:
- Model development or model validation: data management, methodology, design & analysis, calibration, documentation,regulatory compliance;
- Product and market knowledge in relation to derivatives and related valuation/risk management issues;
- A thorough understanding of IFRS 9, IFRS 13, IAS39….
- Asset quality reviews and stress testing
- Familiarity with loan products
- A Garp Certification is a plus
We offer :At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging
true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue
the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s
development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, net allowances, group & hospitalization insurance, lease car with fuel card, laptop and Ipad, as well as the opportunity to work for major clients in various sectors. We will provide you a continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).