Customer Journey Expert - Investments - Value Proposition
Brussel - Bruxelles
The Job / Responsibilities :We redefine banking. What about you ?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working together to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be a part of !
Do you want to work for a bank that values honesty, integrity and responsibility? Are sustainability, helping others to be successful and thinking ahead part of your DNA ? Do you want to make the difference for our customers via our agile way of working ? If so, then read on. Because ING might very well be your next employer.
Your role & work environment
As a team, we work on the development of ING’s new European banking platform, for which you will work in close collaboration with our colleagues in the Netherlands.
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) in the “Value Proposition” chapter, you will help design our future customer journeys, optimise existing ones with regard to Investments and you will support data migration (data mapping requirements and testing) based on your passion for an excellent customer experience, knowledge of market, segment and customers as well as products and assortment.
Your key responsibilities
- To work closely together with colleagues with different expertise in self-steering teams
- To ensure efficient processes and an excellent customer/employee experience via the various channels (web, mobile and branches)
- To deliver both major & minor improvements together with your team, while retaining full end-to-end responsibility over every delivery.
- To collaborate within your team, with multiple stakeholders and colleagues in other teams in Belgium and the Netherlands with the aim of creating even more added value for our customers.
Your profile :A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
- You have relevant back-end/operations, sales, process, product or IT experience in Investments.
- You are enthusiastic, accurate and customer focused.
- You love collaborating with different people but are also able to function autonomously.
- You have strong analytical, organisational and (Agile) delivery skills.
- You take initiative and make things happen thanks to your problem solving skills & ‘can-do’ attitude
- Evolution is part of your DNA: you are interested in how our world and customers evolve, and you translate this into the continuous improvement of our processes.
- Your are fluent in English and in Dutch (French is an asset) or in French (Dutch is an asset).
- You have a master degree or equal by experience.
We offer :A brand new position in a bank that empowers people to develop their skills, along with an exciting challenge for people with true entrepreneurial spirit.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).