Fund Manager Fixed Income
Bruxelles - Brussel
Our Company :Bank Degroof Petercam is a reference independent financial institution, serving private, institutional investors and organizations, based on a history dating back to 1871.
Headquartered in Brussels, we employ 1400 professionals through offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Switzerland, Spain, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, and Hong Kong.
Our clients benefit from best in-class services through the unique combination of private banking, institutional asset management, investment banking (corporate finance and financial intermediation) and asset services.
We manage assets of over 50 billion euro for private investors and families, corporates, public and corporate pension funds, insurance companies, governmental and non-profit organizations.
The Job / Responsibilities :Within our business unit Institutional Asset Management, we are currently looking for a m/f Fund Manager Fixed Income
- Actively contribute to the portfolio construction, risk monitoring and day-to-day management of the various investment portfolios with a clear focus on global government bonds and inflation linked bonds
- Develop, analyse and implement (new) investment ideas within the investment universe in a holistic and pragmatic way
- Meet with internal and external clients to review investment performance, outline the investment outlook and discuss investment solutions
- Prepare and actively participate in investment committees
- Manage and support portfolio analysis tools and risk & performance management process fixed income portfolio managers
- Ensure reconciliation of the fact sheet data and operate as support for Point/Barclays/Bloomberg transition
- Collaborate and interact with various teams throughout the asset management company (macro-research, European rates, credit)
Your profile :- Master degree (economics or similar)
- 2-5 years’ experience in fixed income markets
- Passion for financial markets and in depth / current understanding of macro-economics and fixed income markets. Affinity with (academic) research
- Proven analytical, programming (in Excel VBA) and time management skills
- Eager to continuously learn and attention for detail
- Solid communication & presentation skills
- Team player with an entrepreneurial attitude and high ethical standards
- Looking for strong chemistry with the existing staff in a flat hierarchical structure
- Exhibiting a long term commitment to excel in the function
- Stay abreast of the latest developments and trends within fixed income asset management and strong interest in global current affairs
- Openness for travel is a plus
We offer :By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).