FS Enterprise Architect
Brussel Bruxelles (Zaventem airport)
The Job / Responsibilities :For the Financial Services team within Technology Advisory, we are looking for an Enterprise Architect.
In this role, you will be part of the expansion of our team, services and the corresponding opportunities following the market developments and trends in enterprise solutions.
You will help our customers with guiding principles and practices to help articulate business and technology priorities and requirements, models, scenarios and road maps for change. You will also takes responsibility for planning change initiatives and providing guidance during their execution. Most often these initiatives concern the deployment of new and innovative capabilities, as well as the ongoing optimization of the architectures and technology portfolios supporting these capabilities.
You will also bring your sector knowledge to the variety of Technology Advisory services KPMG offers to its clients (Data Privacy and Security, Big Data and Analytics, Regulatory, etc).
Our customers rely on KPMG to take ownership on key positions that determine the success or failure of the project. This means that in addition to Technology knowledge soft skills are essential such as strong communication, leadership, ability to build customer relations, and dedication to quality.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Advisor / Manager at KPMG you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage project(s) and project team(s)
- Develop Enterprise Architecture capabilities
- Interactions with senior management level at clients
- Assignment management and effective delivery
- Develop our presence and our expertise on the FS market
- Commercial role to pursue sales and close deals
Your profile :QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Basic Skills [Role Specific]
- You hold a master’s degree preferably in economics, information technology or engineering
- You have between 4 and 6 years of relevant enterprise architecture experience
- Your areas of expertise & experience are (amongst others): Technology strategies and roadmaps, Architecture guidelines and policies, Business Analysis, Gap and Costs analysis and Regulatory knowledge.
- Your sector knowledge is in the financial sector (with banking & insurance background)
Professional Skills [KPMG Standards]
- You can work both autonomously and in a team
- Proven experience in leading small teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are result-oriented, able to work under short deadlines and you effectively know how to prioritize work
- Advanced level in Dutch and/or French AND English
Technical Skills [Role Specific]
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience with enterprise architecture tools (e.g. Archimate, Casewise, Sparx EA, Bizagi)
- Relevant knowledge of and experience with practices like TOGAF, ZACHMAN, ITIL, PRINCE2, MSP, PMBOK
- Experience with the use of new technologies (e.g. DLT/Blockchain, Mobile, Cloud)
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).