Business Intelligence Team Leader - (BRU2007C)
Our Company :The ADM (Application development and Maintenance) division ensures Euroclear’s competitiveness by delivering reliable and sustainable IT solutions for the financial securities markets.
You'll be joining the Business Intelligence team as part of the ADM division. The Business Intelligence team is handling the development of reporting applications supporting the business work.
The Job / Responsibilities :As Team lead Business Intelligence, you manage the team focussing in building and maintaining Enterprise Data Warehouse for Euroclear and support the users in their reports developments.
As Team Lead Business Intelligence you:
• manage the team (organize the work, set & communicate objectives, motivate & show appreciation,...)
• coach & develop individuals (provide open & honest feedback, ensure on-the-job coaching, identify career development needs, ...)
• organize the planning of the team ensuring hotline, maintenance and projects resource staffing
• create an environment in which team is motivated to propose ideas for continuous improvement
• act as role model towards the team
• follow-up on the maintenance developments ensuring they deliver added value to the business
• monitor the quality of the delivery of your team through adapted KPIs
• manage upwards (communicate team performance, inform superiors of issues & suggest solutions, give input & participate in decision making process, ...)
• build the staffing strategy of the team and ensure the recruitment of the team members
In this role you will coordinate the project activities in your team:
• Coordinate developers' activities to deliver qualitative Business Intelligence applications, from design to testing. Technologies used are IBM DataStage and IBM Cognos.
• Make frequent communication with the users to collect and clarify requirements, monitor progresses.
• Regularly report project progress at all levels, including senior management and/or the sponsor/client.
• Help the testing teams to define the testing strategy of data warehouse.
As part of the Business Intelligence coordination team you:
• Take part in the definition of the Business Intelligence priorities
• Participate to the Business Intelligence strategy set-up
• Coordinate with the other Business Intelligence coordination team members to ensure the success of the Business Intelligence deliveries
The position is Brussels based and for a full time schedule.
Your profile :Qualifications:
- You have previous successful experiences in the role of supervisor / people manager
- You have a strong experience in BI
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- You are able to manage a team and relationships with various divisions and entities
- You can coach & motivate a team; you are able to delegate tasks; you are good in following up the performance of your team
- You are client focused
- You manage changes efficiently and are result oriented
- You are able to deal with conflicting priorities
- You are stress-resistant
- You have solid organizational skills in order to manage and prioritize work and initiatives and you are at ease with managing deadlines
- You find the right balance between enforcing rules and processes and demonstrating an ability to be flexible/service oriented
- You are interested in learning the Business Intelligence technologies, tools and methodology (training foreseen)
Euroclear recruits people from all walks of life. Our 3,500 employees represent 89 nationalities, of which over 50% are women. We are deeply convinced that diversity of talents, backgrounds and opinions is a key to success, by fostering engagement, energy and innovation. We are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves, feels valued and respected, regardless of their background.
Area of Interest: ADM
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).
(Mir soen Iech am viraus merci, dass der Iech bei ärer Kandidatur op den Banking Boulevard bezit).