Project Portfolio Consultant
Brussel - Bruxelles
The Job / Responsibilities :As a Bank Portfolio Consultant, you will have impact on the fundamental transformation ING is facing by being involved in:
- Strategic portfolio management and benefit management:
- Aimed at supporting the Executive Committee and tribes/programs leads in creating, managing and delivering a change roadmap that is consistent with the strategic objectives and maximizes the return on investment by optimized capital allocation within the budget framework.
- Owning and managing key change processes (e.g. Gated Process, QBRs, Obeya):
- Deploying bank-wide guidelines, orchestrating communication and supporting execution of the key change processes thereby accelerating delivery of change, while ensuring sufficient mitigation of risks
- Reporting and Monitoring:
1 Analysing bank-wide delivery performance through reporting on progress and confidence level /predictability of the change execution incl. milestones, KPIs, OKRs
2 Reporting on financials (actuals, forecast, tracking business cases) together with finance teams
3 Performance metrics for squads and tribes based on agile delivery to improve outcome of sprints
- Ensure tooling supporting the Agile way of working is in place and used appropriately:
Support training and on-boarding of squads, ensure data quality checks to enable tribes deliver (as per promise) and maintain master data and tool schema (tribe and squad structure; Themes and Epics)
- Supporting the Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) process:
- Facilitating the agile process based on 90 day cycles and Obeya rooms (as applicable); ensure data based strategic, tactical and/or operational decision making on change takes place, including monitoring of key milestones, identification of key actions and facilitating impediment resolution by having an independent advisory role.
Your profile :A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making ithappen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Bank Change Portfolio Consultant, you will also need:
- Strong & relevant experience as Change/ Program Manager of minimum 8 years
- Being capable to take decisions at tactical and/or strategic level and therefore build a trusted relationship with senior management level
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding of how to link strategy to concrete plans
- Being able to analyse & extract relevant and precise information from complex and/or large quantities of information
- Stakeholder management experience on senior management level
- To take ownership on mission, actions and show a high level of autonomy: you are a role model
- Being a team player : we expect from you that you have a valuable contribution to the collective goals both regarding the concrete deliverables and the teamwork on itself.
- First experience in an AGILE environment
- Strong knowledge of Governance in a change environment
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- Master degree level
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).