Senior Consultant Treasury.-
Nom de l'entreprise
Brussel - Bruxelles
La fonction :We are currently looking for Senior Consultant profiles to reinforce our team which is the Treasury Centre of Excellence in the global PwC network.
You will contribute to various treasury projects in our four service offerings:
-Cash & Liquidity Management,
-Treasury Audit Support/IFRS,
-Financial Risk Management
-and Treasury Technology.
You have at least 3 years of experience and ideally already possess some experience in the above areas from a corporate treasury environment or from the financial services sector.
Your main responsibility will be to contribute to strategic, operational and process advice as well as treasury support to clients, dealing with complex treasury related issues
Votre profil :You have:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Corporate Treasury, Audit, Consulting, Banking or with a System Vendor
• A good understanding of our four service offerings:
o Cash & Liquidity Management
o Financial Risk Management
o Treasury Audit Support/IFRS
o Treasury Technology
• Strong interpersonal skills
• The ability to work in a team-spirit environment
• Fluency in English, with good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
• Any other European language or an ACT certification (CertICM) is an asset
You are willing to travel and to work on international assignments.
Notre proposition :Offices :
We have this opportunity at our Brussels office.
Our offer :
In addition to a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with challenging career prospects, continual education and on-the-job training.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).