Junior Test Engineer ( Job Number: 00162044)
Ragione sociale della società
La nostra società :Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Descrizione della funzione :Accenture Technology Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, is a global company of technology specialists who build, deploy and maintain technology solutions for Accenture clients. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job.
Software testing is at the heart of quality assurance and a critical element in the solution delivery process. Professionals within the testing specialty focus on the use of methodologies and techniques as well as tools and technologies. As a tester you will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions.
- Analyze test requirements, and design and execute tests.
- Typical tests may include system testing, user acceptance testing, performance testing, technical architecture testing, security testing and test automation,
- Develop, update and maintain testing standards and procedures,
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans,
- Work with the application team and/or client to resolve any issues that arise in the testing process.
- 1-3 years of experience in a testing environment
- Knowledge of at least one test tooling amongst HP (e.g. Quality Center), IBM, Open source
- Sound knowledge of various technologies (JAVA, SQL, etc.) or Packages (SAP, Microsoft Platforms, etc.)
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated work group by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work together as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment and develop a career in Testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility, good time management skills, basic project management skills
- Knowledge of Test Automation tools such as HP QTP, SAP TAO, IBM Rational Functional Tester is an asset
- Financial Industry knowledge or Resource Industry knowledge is an asset
- Fluent French and English
- Knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish is an asset
- Technical study (Bachelor, Master)
- Test certifications is a plus
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Mir soen Iech am viraus merci, dass der Iech bei ärer Kandidatur op den Banking Boulevard bezit).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).