Ragione sociale della società
Descrizione della funzione :- You will be part of the internal audit department and will report directly to the Group Chief Internal Auditor.
- You will assist the Group Chief Internal Auditor and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal operational, financial and compliance audit missions for the Belgian entities.
- You will contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying and documenting risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- You will take part in the group internal audit “risk based” approach development and to the resulting yearly internal audit plan for Belgian entities of Credendo.
- You will report the results of audit reviews, include adequate management response and propose action plans to address issues arising to the Group Chief Internal Auditor.
- You will perform periodic follow-up processes on internal audit recommendations issued for Belgian entities and coordinate an adequate follow-up with local teams and local auditors.
Requisiti :- You have a Master’s degree (economics, finance, etc.) and a first relevant working experience in auditing, preferably in an international environment type Big Four. A professional experience with the banking/insurance sector is an asset.
- You show very good oral and written proficiency in Dutch/French and English.
- You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to put forward clear recommendations.
- You are accurate in your work and you are discrete.
- You like to work both independently and in a team.
- You are flexible and have a constructively critical attitude.
Si offre :- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).