Private Banking Traineeship for Flanders - m/f- Commercial -Traineeship (Ref. : RET000218)
Ragione sociale della società
35 Private Banking Centres in Belgium
La nostra società :Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country's number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
As a leading provider of tailored customer solutions, BNP Paribas Fortis Private Banking employs a global approach to private banking and asset management. To guarantee close proximity to our customers, we operate 35 Private Banking Centres in Belgium.
Are you ready to take on a new professional challenge? Our Private Banking Centres are looking for capable individuals to join their teams.
Descrizione della funzione :During our Private Banking Traineeship programme, you will become immersed in the world of private banking and all of its many facets for a period of twelve months.
The training programme teaches you all of the skills that you will require to complete your duties swiftly and efficiently, including comprehensive training courses and assignments designed specifically to help you develop and hone your knowledge and expertise. By the end, you will be more than ready to take on the day-to-day challenges associated with the position of Private Banker.
Your responsibilities as a Private Banker:
- Managing a portfolio of 130 to 150 private customers with a high level of potential.
- Preparing and providing integrated solutions according to the specific requirements of these customers: investments, asset optimisation within the scope of Belgian law and taxation systems, loans, insurance policies, property asset management, etc.
- Utilising the professional support of our specialists and branch network where required.
- Using your newly acquired skills to guarantee customer satisfaction and reinforce customer relationships.
- You are mobile and willing to move between the various private banking centres in Flanders.
Requisiti :Highlight your strengths !
· A Master's degree in Economics. Some experience in the financial industry is advantageous.
· A perfect command of French. Good command of English is a plus.
· An inquisitive mind whose thirst for knowledge is never quenched.
· Familiar with the Belgian market and tax system.
· A team player.
· A commercial attitude with an affinity for negotiation.
· The ability to focus on the requirements of the customer at all times, even when under pressure.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
Si offre :What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
- A permanent position with an attractive salary package.
- A multifaceted career path with a range of training courses designed to help you quickly develop your skills as a Private Banker.
- A stimulating environment in which your new ideas are always encouraged and received with enthusiasm.
- A friendly working environment where teamwork and communication are key.
- The opportunity to develop your professional network of contacts during and after your traineeship.
Tempted by the challenge?
Don’t hesitate longer ; apply now online !
We’ll contact you after a first preselection based on CV and cover letter.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).