Requirements Engineer (m/f) Banking Regulation - Contracting
Onze onderneming :Our client, an international universal bank, operates a portfolio of regulatory projects in the wealth management division in a global delivery model.
We are looking for a Requirements Engineer to extend our team of external IT Consultants.
De functie :- Having a deep understanding of the users’ and business needs, you translate the Business Requirements Documents into accurate software requirements (high level SRS) and create the technical specifications (Detailed Design Documents)
- You review other Software Requirements Documents to align the interfaces and communicate local requirements to global end-to-end workflows
- Thanks to your good understanding of how solutions are integrated into the IT architecture, you support and coordinate the delivery of IT solutions in a complex multi-location environment within scope, time, quality and budget
- You perform and/or drive functional testing scenarios, control adequacy of developments within functional specifications
- You write end-user documentation and provide training sessions to end users
- You act as an interface between application / infrastructure provider(s) and our client
- You report activities to the IT Project Manager of the Luxembourg regulatory portfolio
Uw profiel :- University level education or equivalent in computer science, economics or engineering
- 4+ years of experience as a requirements engineer in the wealth management environment, preferably in designing process flows/ mainframe functionalities for regulatory reporting or output management systems
- Fluent in English. French or German is an asset.
- Hands-on mentality and ability to cope with continuously changing environment and requirements
- Rigorous, very well organized and able to work in autonomy
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Certification in Business Analysis/Requirements Engineering (IREB, ISTQB, ...) is considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Business Requirement Document writing
- Knowledge of Test Case Design and testing (HP Quality Centre and JIRA would be appreciated)
- Candidates must be a registered consultant in the EU/EEA area, Luxembourg based contractors must provide an autorisation d'établissement/ conseil indépendant certificate to meet legal obligations.
Het Aanbod :- Freelance-Contract
- Start: February 2016
- Duration: 10 months+
- Located in Luxembourg
If your skills and experience meet our requirements and if you wish to help us delivering excellence and proficiency to our clients and partners, please send your application and CV with the following reference «Requirements Engineer Regulatory» by email to email@example.com
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Mir soen Iech am viraus merci, dass der Iech bei ärer Kandidatur op den Banking Boulevard bezit).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).