Strategic Workforce Futurologist
The Job / Responsibilities :In a world that is changing rapidly, the workforce futurologist makes sure ING employs enough people with the right skills at the right time. You will seek to understand the labor market: which skills will become important and rare and how will we find them? Based on this, you develop actionable talent strategies by leveraging channels and tools, demand forecast and people metrics.
You will be part of the HR Talent & Learning Center of Excellence, covering The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg. You will work closely together with our people analytics team, our learning team and our Global head offices. You will also have the opportunity to travel to the Netherlands.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibility will be to monitor labor market tendencies for the key profiles to fuel ING strategy and develop the related workforce strategy which touches all phases of talent management, from forecasting over recruitment to skills (re-)development. You will:
- Build and implement capacity planning processes that will allow us to adapt to business demand
- Identify and implement capacity management tools and technology enablers that will improve accuracy and efficiency
- Analyze operational KPIs and significant forecast misses to continuously improve forecasting
- Support HRBP’s to optimize staffing requirements and align with multiple stakeholders to deliver on capacity plan
Your profile :We look for:
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Strategic Workforce Futurologist you will also need:
- Passion about numbers and the 'why' behind them, curiosity and proactivity
- Proven expertise in workforce strategy, project management and forecasting
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Effective communication skills
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).
We offer :A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with multiple opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
- Flexibility in managing your time and energy (regular homeworking, flexible on required breaks/family time) in return for tangible results;
- Non-hierarchical mindset and approach within the team;
- Cross-border collaboration and building the international ING network.
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!