Senior Relationship Manager - International Clients
Our Company :At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join usin changing the future of banking!
The Job / Responsibilities :Your Role:
- being the central point of contact for your clients; mainly local subsidiaries and regional headquarters of international corporates with a global turnover as of 250mio € and/or stock listed
- acting as a relationship managerwith customers of your portfolio up to CFO /CEO level
- ensuringgood quality ofcredit andcredit approval process, the growthof overall revenuesand ROEof your portfolio
- originating proactively new profitable businessand further identify cross - selling opportunities within your client portfolio and on target clients in continuous cooperation with ING Network countries in EMEA, APAC and Americas
- coordinating and supervising the (local) deal teamand activating the product specialists
- liaising closely with your Team Head and interactingwith ING product colleagues
- developing local businesswith clients subsidiaries
- ensuring relevant client reporting and that credit, operational and compliance risks are held at the highest standards
- coaching junior resources, supporting their professional growth
Want to make a meaningful impact?
Corporate Clients Belgium offers a broad range of products and financial services via 6 sector teams to large corporate and financial institutions in Belgium, Europe, the Americas and Asia. Together with our stakeholders, we provide our clients with tailor-made advice and solutions in the areas of core lending products (corporate lending, structured finance, lease, factoring, working capital solutions), core flow products (payments & cash management, trade financial services, financial markets) and higher value products (M&A, equity capital markets, debt capital markets, financial markets). Our ambition is clear and straightforward : we go for more primary relationships !
As a Relationship manager in International Clients team,you serve local subsidiaries of International Corporates with Head quarter in 40 countries where ING WB has presence, active in different sectors.
We’re looking for a new dynamic colleague to become one of our commercial team members managing together:
- A portfolio of several lending assets and funds entrusted
- A highly focused international sector
- With a drive for excellence and dynamic and quality tailor made services
Your profile :Are you looking for a position in which you act as a relationship manager with the mission to be the primary bank for your clients?
Are you also someone who …
- takes it on and makes it happen
- wants to bring creative ideas and solutions to our customers in a proactive way
- is willing to invest in a long term relationship with our clients and prospects in order to become primary bank
- is result driven and looking to expand our client base by developing prospects and small relationships with high growth potential
- is team player that loves to gain, deepen and share knowledge
- is a problem solver with excellent communication skills
- perform as a real deal team captain, coordinating activities with product specialist locally and internationally with global relationship managers
- act as a mentor guiding junior sales function
- is willing to support strategic plan activities with team head
And who has …
- an academic degree and or MBA in economics, law or comparable
- minimum 10 years of experience in sales / making deals
- experience in lending products and transactional services
- Excellent oral and written skills in English, fluent in Dutch or French
… Then you are our new Relationship Manager – International Clients
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).