Senior Manager Deal Advisory (financial due diligence)
Zaventem airport / Antwerpen
The Job / Responsibilities :Roles and Responsibilities
• You will function within the Deal Advisory team with an emphasis on performing financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies and businesses, and identifying issues that may be of relevance and for assessing the impact thereof on the transaction.
• You identify and understand the key business drivers and provide value to the client through our services and the deliverables we produce.
• You will be responsible for the day to day management of engagements and act as the main point of contact for clients in this process;
• You will manage the preparation of deliverables including reports, presentations and discussions with the client.
• You will be managing workflow and activities of staff and will be coordinating and interacting with other KPMG teams e.g. M&A tax and Legal;
• You will build your own business network and seek to establish long-lasting relationships with clients by providing advice as a trusted adviser, using your expertise, skills and experience to their advantage.
Your profile :Qualifications and Skills
• Strong academic background with a minimum of 5 years of experience in financial due diligence, corporate analysis or audit;
• Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and good accounting knowledge;
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions;
• Project management skills and excel spread-sheeting skills;
• Excellent written and oral communication in Dutch, French and English;
• Ability to perform consistently at a high level and under pressure;
• Experience in managing a team in a fast moving environment with changing client requirements;
• Experience and involvement in business development.
• Affinity with data and analytics is an asset.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).