Cyber Defense Manager
Antwerpen / Zaventem airport
Our Company :KPMG Cyber Security, a service line of Technology Advisory, is a team of security specialists, technologists, privacy experts and IT professionals working as trusted advisors to clients in government agencies and industries globally. We help our clients with solving their cyber security challenges and helping improve their security posture.
As our team continues to grow, we are looking for a driven Cyber Defense Manager who is passionate about IT and security to join our team.
The Job / Responsibilities :Our team is multi-disciplinary and we all work on different types of projects throughout the year. Depending on your interests and skills, you’ll be working with our clients on:
• You will develop and market service offerings to current and prospective clients, with an emphasis on cyber defense;
• You will manage internal and external penetration tests and vulnerability scans of networks
• You will investigate and respond to cyber breaches
• You will manage risk assessments of IT architectures, network components, mobile devices, access controls and other important parts of IT networks.
• You will manage multiple clients and engagement work streams as well as supporting engagement management and service delivery.
Your profile :• You have a degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or equivalent experience. Professional certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CEH and CPTE are all considered a plus.
• You have 5-7 years of professional experience working in a relevant cyber security field.
• You know current best practices in cyber defense and propose innovative solutions to help our clients addressing the challenges they face in mitigating cyber security threats.
• Proven hands-on experience in one (or preferably more) of the following information protection areas:
• Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
• Red Teaming
• Purple Teaming
• Network Engineering
• Security Operations Centers (SOCs)
• Secure Application Development
• Cyber Incident Response
• You can express yourself fluently in English. Dutch or French are a plus;
• You have an analytical, team-player, proactive, highly committed and problem solving mind set;
• You quickly understand the client environment and identify client business requirements;
• Combined knowledge and interest between business and technology;
• Good level of communication and training skills;
• Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment;
• You are committed, driven, enthusiastic, flexible, and eager to learn.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).