Manager Financial Services Practice
Our Company :KPMG Advisory supports Financial Services Institutions in pursuing their transformation initiatives focusing on Front to Back operations optimization & organizational changes (including post-mergers), from product to service (credit, account, payment,..).
The department supports Financial Services Institutions throughout their transformation initiatives by associating KPMG's talents and expertise in a relevant way to co-build solutions tailored to each client's context and culture:
- from the definition of their strategy and their operational models;
- through the execution of professional and multidisciplinary transformation programs.
KPMG can help clients to:
• Support business and organizational transformations: improving operational efficiency, optimizing processes
• Develop and transform business lines and internal functions;
• Rethink customer processes and experiences to meet new expectations
• Transform regulatory constraints into opportunities;
• Accelerate innovation and synergies with FinTechs
• Integrate the human into the transformation.
The Job / Responsibilities :Who are we looking for?
In order to cope with the expansion of the department, we are currently looking for a Senior Advisor/(Senior) Manager to strengthen our enthusiastic FS practice and supports its future growth.
Main tasks & responsibilities
• Advising and supporting clients in their business and operations transformation projects
• Leading and delivering large and complex multidisciplinary programs for clients
• Participating in the development of the FS service offering and contribute to its expansion onto the market
• Maintaining relations with clients and the financial services community in general
• Managing project teams and coaching of staff members
Your profile :A Master degree in Business Engineering or Economics and minimum 5 years of working experience in the FS sector ideally in strategic and/or management consulting and experience in one or more of the following domains:
• Financial Services business process analysis, modelling, automation and improvement, particularly in retail and or private banking
• Financial Services customer, market, product and distribution analysis
• Organizational, process and business application architecture design for Banks/Financial Services
• Transformation (digital, post-merger integration, core banking platforms…) projects
• Business Process Outsourcing experience
Strong analytical mind, result driven and excellent communicator in Dutch and/or French and English
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).